Sometimes I feel like my life is run off of lists- truth is, it is. I didn’t earn the nick name Bizzy Izzy for nothing. Here’s the current list. Sometimes shrinking but ever growing.
- Make sure twins over due school books are returned
- Twins registered for 10th grade by 8/13 (include confirmation of online registration, updated emergency card, check for school photos, and check for booster club)
- Go to bank- find way to wave monthly fees
- Sign up for Cobo trip you won!!!
- Renew Disneyland pass
- Call Time Warner Cable payments- rate went up last month need to negotiate
- Call Social Security about benefits not coming through last month
- Costco run- kids home from summer trip Thursday
- Tidy Apt
- Back to school clothes and supplies
- Find shoes for friends wedding this weekend
- E-mail accountant- thank goodness for accountants and lawyers
- Call family in Toronto, London, and Vancouver.
- Have a glass of wine- you’ve done it all!
- Empty mailbox (this will lead to a whole new checklist)